Having a snack or a tasty desert has never been so guilt free. This absolutely delicious Chocolate Pudding packed with protein, peanut butter and chia seeds is sure to hit the spot - YUM!
Prep time 35 mins (plus time in fridge to set)
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Scoop Life Blend Choc Fudge Brownie Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth - your choice!)
Soak the Chia Seeds in the almond Milk for 30mins
- Pour Chia Mixture + Life Blend Protein Powder + Peanut Butter into a bowl and mix with a high speed blender (the faster the better). Blend for 30 - 60secs.
- Chill in fridge for a few hours or until set into a pudding consistency. Garnish with berries or chopped nuts - eat & enjoy!