Amazingly delicious no-bake chocolate peanut butter protein bars. Only 4 ingredients and no cooking required!
Prep time 15 mins
- Place oats into a food processor and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a large bowl and combine
- Transfer the mixture to a dish lined with baking paper (non greased). Spread evenly with a spatula and place into fridge for 15-20 minutes
- Microwave chocolate chips with some water for 2 minutes or until melted. Stir well to combine.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter, protein & oats mixture. Place in fridge for 60mins before slicing. Store in fridge.