Packaged protein bars can sometimes cost you an arm and a leg, and the nutritional breakdown can often be no different to a chocolate bar. The below recipe is super easy and in 30 minutes you can have yourself a home made protein bar that wont hurt the waistline.
Prep time 35 mins
- In a large bowl add the plant based protein powder, rolled oats & mix well
- In a microwave safe bowl combine your natural peanut butter & brown rice syrup. Microwave until melted.
- Combine your wet and dry mixtures to form a thick batter. Use plant based milk as needed
- Place your batter into a lined pan and press firmly into place. Refrigerate for 30mins or until firm. Slice into 25 bars
- Keep in fridge until consumed