When you just want to have a cookie the size of your head!
Prep time 20 mins
1 scoop Life Blend Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2–3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tablespoon flax meal
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat over to 180 degrees celcius
- In a medium bowl, add protein powder, oat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, flax meal, baking soda, and salt. Combine all ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine applesauce, almond milk, almond butter, and vanilla. Ensure everything is evenly mixed together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir until a dough comes together, adding a tablespoon or two more of almond milk if it is too dry. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form a ball in your hands with the dough and place on the lined baking sheet. Form the biggest cookie you have ever made!
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool for a further 5 minutes.
- Demolish that cookie like your life depends on it!