This Chia pudding can be used as a healthy breakfast or desert, perfect for those with a sweet tooth!
Prep time 20 mins
1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (can)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blueberries & Granola to garnish
- Blend the mango to make the puree, water can be added if needed
- In a bowl whisk the coconut milk, chia, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Let mixture sit for 15 minutes to thicken
- Add the puree to the bottom of each serving cup then top with chia seed pudding. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours
- Add garnish and enjoy!