These Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies are a chocolate lovers delight ! No one would ever guess they're vegan.
Prep time 20 mins
Cook Time12 mins
- 2 Scoops Life Blend Choc Fudge Brownie Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c and line trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together all dry ingredients until they are well combined.
- Add almond milk & canola oil and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and stir until chips are evenly distributed.
- Drop tablespoon scoops onto baking sheets, spacing about 5 cm apart and bake for 12 minutes until cookies are firm and risen.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.